Marine propulsion systems and thrusters.
In recent years, the company is providing more and more complex deliveries (ship-packages), including:
- Main engines with gear boxes (DGU - diesel-gear units) with complete management, monitoring and protection alarm system of own production, and complete propulsion systems, including shafting, propellers (including CPP);
- Different types of thrusters by known European companies SCHOTTEL, BRUNVOLL, FINNOY and others. Thrusters - tunnelling type, can be supplied with adjustable screws and fixed pitch. Internal and external rotation of the retractable thrusters provides manoeuvrability rotated through 360 °. Possible performance: thruster driven by the autonomous diesel. Various versions of nose over facilities for on board accommodation .
- Auxiliary marine gensets of own production:
- Emergency marine gensets of own production;
- Harbour marine gensets of own production;